Sunday, 11 March 2012

Pauper's Picnic

I have had a lot of requests for this next pattern and, I admit, it has taken me a long time to post it!  In my very humble defense.....I just wanted it to be perfect for you!

 Le Voila!  Le Pique Nique de la Pauvre!  Ummm, aka Pauper's Picnic! ;0)

This pattern is a GREAT way to learn how to do bobbles and the linen stitch if you don't already know how.  If you do know these stitches, well hey, practice makes perfect!



 

For this pair I used Noro's Retro.  It's so retro, in fact, that I can't find the stuff anymore!  Too bad because it was a lovely blend of silk, wool, and something else soft that I can't remember because I no longer have any of the stuff!




For this pair I used Noro Kureyon.  Love the colors!!!! Obviously I also ♥ Noro b/c as you can see, I use it a LOT!

I do my best to make sure that my patterns are really straight forward and easy to read.  Lots of links to YouTube for videos to help you in case you get stuck are included too.

You can find this pattern here on Ravelry for $5.00....Or I can knit you a pair :0)

UPDATE:  THIS IS NOW A FREE PATTERN ON RAVELRY!  THAT'S HOW MUCH I GLOVE YOU!   PAUPER'S PICNIC

Please enjoy this and, as usual,

Peace on your heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment