Saturday, 14 November 2015

So Full of Soapy Goodness!

We're back!  I've been crazy busy in the Chateau Badeau workshop working on and developing our new company Chateau Badeau Maison du Savon!  It's been a lot of work, but man, it's been worth it!

I'm still knitting away and I have a couple of patterns that I'm working on to publish.  You'll still find GREAT patterns here like the Lapland Throw, the Ooh-La-Leggings and the Pauper's Gloves. 

To introduce everybody to Chateau Badeau Maison du Savon, we're having a little contest where you can win $100 worth of hand-crafted artisan soap.  Just swing by our Facebook page and like us (be sure to private message me on Facebook so that I can enter you in the contest!) and share our page for a second entry into the contest.

Visit Us on Facebook!

Happy knitting and Happy soaping up!


No comments:

Post a Comment