Sunday, 3 June 2012

Pauper's Picnic is now a Free Pattern!

So I was looking at the stats in my Ravelry store and checking out the number of downloads for each pattern.  I have to say I'm really thrilled at how many downloads there have been except for....(insert ominous music here) ...the Pauper's Picnic.




So as I look for the reasons for this I have to ask myself some key questions:  Is it because it's not a very pretty pattern? Pshaw, Pshaw I say!  It's a BEAUTIFUL  pattern!  Is it because it's too difficult?  No...can't be. My patterns are pretty well written (according to feedback :0) and geared towards both newbys and experienced knitters alike.  So I can only put it down to the fact that it's not a free pattern.

I had to do a little thinking around this!  Is it all about getting paid to write a pattern or is it about seeing other people knit up those patterns and see how they turn out?  I LOVE SEEING OTHER PEOPLE'S TAKES ON MY PATTERNS!  So!  Question answered and here's the link to the pattern on Ravelry: Pauper's Picnic

Let me know how you do!

Love and....Peace on your heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment